3.10.2009

Casey & Josh - 02.14.09 - Part One

I don't have photos yet of the stationery I created for Casey and Josh's rockin' Valentine's Day wedding, but I did put together quite the Photo Board of other things my sister, my mom and I designed for the big day!  Just as a refresher here - this wedding was planned in eight weeks with a budget of $1,000 (along with the help and love of so many fabulous/talented friends and family).  Check back soon for even more images and details from the day.

PS.  Photo Boards like these will be debuting on baci's Web site soon!!!

* Photos by Ace of Images

1 comment:

  1. Amanda,
    You are such a great designer. I am so thankful that you helped me do this wedding! Josh and I appreciate everything you did for us. Everything was so beautiful and for an awesome cost too! Thank you so much Amanda!

    Casey Thompson

    ReplyDelete