3.24.2009

Casey & Josh - 02.14.09 - Part Two

As promised, here are a few more details from Casey and Josh's big day, as well as some of my favorite images -  all by Alaina at Ace of Images.  She's SO talented (not to mention that Casey and Josh make great subjects!!).

In all the talk about this wedding, I forgot to mention that not only are Casey and Josh adorable, they have quite the love story - they are HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS :)  I love love!!

The Happy Couple with Their GORGEOUS Daughter Allie

Dress Detail - So Pretty!
The Rings :)
Me playing seamstress before (one of Casey's rhinestone buttons fell off the back of her dress and I sewed it back on) and after the wedding (her dress didn't have a bustle, so I created a makeshift one with safety pins).
My studly husband and my daddy setting up a last minute table - I just LOVE the motion in this pic (it helps that it has two of my favorite men in it, too!!)!
The emotion in this shot is fabulous!  I believe the Father of the Bride (my Uncle Gary) just said, "We're happy to welcome Josh into the family, I guess. . ." not realizing what he just said - it was hysterical!
Two of my favorite shots - Josh's Ring and the Couple's First Dance
Our snazzy pink bridesmaid shoes - my sister and I found these for $5 a pair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment