6.16.2009

Too Sweet Not to Share. . .

I just got this lovely e-mail from a bride (and good friend) who's getting married the last weekend in June. . .

My pastor, upon getting her invite for our wedding, called my mom and said that she is really excited for our wedding.  Based on the looks of the invite, she thinks our wedding should be a lot of fun!  (You should know that weddings are my pastor's least favorite pastorally duties so for her to feel this way about the invites is HUGE!)  You've captured just what we wanted to convey to our guests!
Diane

It truly means so much to me to hear something so kind.  I am reminded why I love my job SO very much when I hear how happy a design has made someone!

Can't wait for the big day, Diane - you and Devin are going to make the most spectacular husband and wife!!

No comments:

Post a Comment