8.07.2009

Re-wed - My Current Wish List

My husband is going to kill me for even mentioning planning another wedding for ourselves (he had enough the first time around!), but with our best friends marrying one another this weekend I am very much in the "I want to get married again" mood. Don't get me wrong, I loved every little detail and each moment of our wedding day, but I loved it so much I want to do it again! This is my dream, bear with me as I run with it. . .

I love all the unique color themes that are out there now, but since I am quite the traditionalist when it comes to my own wedding I would want the look to be completely timeless. I think I would go with all ivory this time around with pale blush, charcoal grey and crystal accents - candles and full, lush flowers (peonies, ranunculus) everywhere. We'd get married outside under the great big walnut tree in my parent's backyard with the open field behind us (and if I could find wild horses to roam around I would). I would keep the traditional full Catholic ceremony, the guests, the food all the same.

Here are a few details that I would have at our "Re-wed" ceremony: 1) Crystal chandeliers would hang from the walnut tree we would stand under. 2) I am in love with this bride's dress, hair and headpiece - if I could get Ilario to wear the suit I would be a happy woman! 3) This is the perfect pouffy flower bouquet. 4) I totally would recruit a nephew or cousin to wear this amazingly adorable little ring bearer outfit!


No comments:

Post a Comment