8.21.2009

White House | Black Market, My Current Wish List

I really didn't start obsessing about White House | Black Market until I went shopping for outfits to wear for my head shots Brandy J Photography took in May. I always stared into the store, I just never really went in - why, I have no idea. However, when I purchased this entire outfit below from there, I think I started a habit - I am in love with WH | BM now!!!


Here are a few White House | Black Market items I just have got to have right now!! 1) This Grey Twist Dress is quote possibly the most beautiful thing on earth - the silhouette is amazing and the entire thing is lined in silky soft charmeuse!! 2) I loved the skinny jeans I wore for my head shots so much that I would love to have another pair. The Noir Premium Skinny Jeans would be perfect (they make your butt look great with the perfect amount of elastane)! 3) I never wear regular necklaces, only large statement-making ones so WH |BM's Glass-Pearl/Chain Torsade is exactly what I need. I couldn't resist pairing it with the simple, understated Jet Faceted Post Earrings - LOVE!! 4) This V-Neck Blousant makes me swoon - I love comfortable, flowy shirts that still scream style.

No comments:

Post a Comment