9.21.2009

Handpicked - Baby Wit

I just can't resist doing a post all about our nephew that's on his way! So I thought I would share some of the cutest things ever from my favorite place to shop for babies - Baby Wit. They have the hippest and most unique clothes for fashion-forward babies (which, of course, our nephew will be)!! Check out some of these must haves for new baby Cursaro. . .

1) This Lochness Monster Organic Onesie is my nod to How I Met Your Mother (which starts tonight - I'M SO EXCITED!!!) because you know, Nessie really does exist :) 2) My sister-in-law is vegan so I just know she'd love this Herbivore Onesie. 3) Aren't these Tattoo Slip-on Shoes the cutest, punkiest thing ever? 4) Ilario and I love Johnny Cash so we'd do anything to see the little guy in this Folsom Prison Onesie! 5) I couldn't resist these tiny Red Guitar Cotton Pants - can you imagine a tiny little diaper butt in them?!?!? Adorable! 6) This hand screened Garden Gnome Organic Onesie is just too cute. 7) This chocolate brown Puppy Love Onesie by Leia Bell makes me go "Ahhhhh!!".

No comments:

Post a Comment