11.09.2009

Handpicked - Anthropologie New Arrivals

Anthropologie is heaven, seriously when you step foot into one of their stores you feel like you've been transported into some fabulous new world! I just can't get enough, but sadly I have to settle for internet shopping since the closest Anthropologie isn't so close (when we lived in Charlotte there was one just 15 minutes away!!). So I'm taking a look at all of their New Arrivals for you all today. . . enjoy the beauty!

1) The grey, airy tulle of the Spirited Away Dress makes me want to put it on and spin around in circles like a little girl - $128 2) The ruby floral appliques on the Remembering Violets Dress are so feminine and elegant, I just love it - $178 3) Abydos Dress - $228 4) I can't get enough of the brilliant chartreuse tie on the Winged Victory Top - $68 5) Globe Raisin Top - $78 6) Once again, the beautiful chiffon appliques make me want to just melt, not to mention the soft winter white of the Snow Flower Skirt - $148 7) Doesn't the Letizia Cardigan just make you want to cuddle on the couch with a good book? - $118 8) The fact that purple is my favorite color draws me to the Gumshoe Sweatercoat, but the beautiful ruffle won't let me go - $168

2 comments:

  1. I love this store! Too bad Easton is the closest one I know of. I believe you got me an awesome jewelry box from here, which I use every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes - that was such a beautiful jewelry box!!! Maybe you and I will have to make a little trip to Easton together soon :)

    ReplyDelete