7.16.2010

And the Winner Is. . .


A huge thanks to everyone for entering our Sapling Press Stationery Stationary Tote Contest - I never knew I could have so much fun giving something away :)

The winner (chosen using Random.org) is comment #10: Natalie Cline of Once Upon a Cline (follow her journey on Twitter, too!) with her comment:

Of course I love "blogs & comments"! Those cards are darling! I will have to "favorite" their store to remember to check back when I'm in the market for some cute cards!

Congratulations, Natalie!! Think of it as a baby shower gift :) E-mail your address to amanda@bacidesigner.com and I'll send your awesome tote on it's way!

If any other designers or companies would like to team up on a future giveaway, just contact me and we'll chat! Once again a huge thanks to all of you!!

2 comments: