8.13.2010

Boden, Autumn 2010 - My Current Wish List

When I received Boden's new Autumn 2010 catalog in the mail the other day I immediately picked out some of my favorites and here I am, sharing them with you :o)


1) Boden's Merino Roll Neck Dress (in Aubergine, of course) would be hands down the most comfortable dress to wear in the Fall EVER! 2) I've been on the hunt for new, cute, black flats and these Corsage Pumps might just be the ones - I adore the jewel embellishments. 3) You all know I'm obsessed with the perfect pencil skirt. The Sixties Skirt - in any color - would be a great addition to my warm-weather wardrobe because of the heavyweight jersey material. 4) Once again, I looked all last Fall and Winter for black coat to replace mine (I've had it for way too long) and the Islington Coat is to die for!

Check out Monday's Handpicked for more fabulous Boden looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment