8.20.2010

Boyfriend Cardigans - My Current Wish List

At the end of Spring this year I purchased a gray boyfriend cardigan from Old Navy. . . since Spring didn't last very long I only got the chance to wear it once. Now the nights are getting chilly so I've brought it back. I totally forgot how fabulous it was and how wonderful the size and comfort of a boyfriend cardigan is. Obviously I want more, so here are four that I think would be lovely additions to my Fall wardrobe :o)



1) Women's AE Boyfriend Cardigan in Tower Navy, $29.50 2) Banana Republic Hidden Placket Cardigan in Sunwashed Taupe, $79.50 3) Laurie B Headliner Boyfriend Cardigan in Jewels from Piperlime, $70.99 4) Halogen Stripe Boyfriend Cardigan in Black/Heather Gray Combo from Nordstrom, $69.00


No comments:

Post a Comment