8.06.2010

Chaviano Couture - Guest Wish List

I am INCREDIBLY EXCITED today because baci is featuring it's very first Guest Wish List and we are lucky enough to have the drop-dead gorgeous, insanely talented and oh-so-sweet Annette Thurmon of Chaviano Couture be our first guest blogger!! Annette is not only an amazing gown designer, she is an ICU nurse. . . each time I see something new from Annette I am constantly amazed at how she does it all while still remaining so calm and well put together. She's a kind-hearted soul with a purpose behind her dream - 20% from the sale of each wedding dress goes to a certain mission project or charity. Annette is such an inspiration to all of us in the wedding world! Here's what she had to say. . .

My Current Wish List

When Amanda asked me what my current wish list was, I had a lot on my mind…it’s kind of hard to pick my top 4. I decided to go with a variety of things that describe a little about what I love and me. Thank you to Amanda for considering me for this feature.
Here we go.

1) My first item on my wish list is to eat at Fressen Restaurant in Toronto Canada. Not only do I love vegetarian food, I try to be vegan, and this place has been recommended to me. Sad to say, this Item on my wish list might not get accomplished very soon, but at least I can dream right? On a side note, if you have never been to Toronto you should consider going, it’s a fabulous city.

2) Mally Makeup- So I just heard about this makeup a few weeks ago and I am fascinated! A friend of mine just bought some and her skin looks fabulous. The perfect prep poreless primer looks amazing, and I’ve heard their eyeliner is pretty awesome. I see myself online shopping at this site very soon.

3.) Anthropologie Shower Curtain- I’ve wanted to spruce up my bathroom lately and I found this shower curtain, which I love. It reminds me a little bit of a wedding dress, which is probably why I like it, but nonetheless I think it’s pretty fabulous. I love the thought of a clean, white, crisp looking bathroom.

I could live at antropologie. I love everything about the store. The look, the smell (which takes us to my next wish list item) the clothes. It’s just a fabulous place to go to altogether. If you’ve never been, I recommend it.

4.) My last item has to be the Volcano Candle from Anthropologie. It is literally the best scent ever. The scent is of tropical fruits, sugared oranges, lemons, and limes, redolent with lightly exotic mountain greens. It is so delicious. I’m always burning a candle at home not matter what time of day. Someone gave me this candle as a gift years ago and I have not gotten another one since. After going to the store last week and smelling that amazing scent I have decided that this candle is on my wish list. Won’t be on my wish list for long though…because I’m going to buy it and use it. :)

A huge thanks to you, Annette, for being our first Guest Wish List Blogger! You rock and so do your choices. . . I might be taking a little trip to Anthropologie soon :)

** If you would like to be considered for a spot as a Guest Wish List Blogger, please contact Amanda {amanda@bacidesigner.com} with your interest - we'd love to hear from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment